Water Treatment Equipment
We have rich experience in successfully handling the demands of precision-designed and optimally functioning Industrial RO/ Reverse Osmosis Plants. These industrial reverse osmosis Plants can be also made available in customized specifications with configurations to suit individual requirements of output water that vary from normal drinking applications to usage like in pharmaceutical production, food processing, and boiler feeding requirements.
Here, our expertise lies in offering industrial reverse osmosis plants in different flow rates for 100 LPH to 25000 LPH with a TDS reduction capacity that goes as high as 90-99%.
The offered RO plants are designed to successfully handle the demands of water filtration through utilizing the following processes of purification:
- High-Pressure Pump
- Membrane Assembly
- pH Adjustment
Some of the applications these RO water filtration systems are used in include providing pure water for:
- Safe Drinking Water
- Boiler Feed Water
- Ion Exchange Pre-treatment
- Beverage Production
- RO System manufactured in a well-integrated industrial reverse osmosis plant
Use of approved and tested components in system construction:
- Industrial RO plants configured for achieving optimum recovery of water
- Adjustable valve provision for adjusting wastewater and recycling flow of water
- Offering easy and quick installation
- Output production rates from 2000 GPD to 20,000 GPD
Contact Listings Owner Form
Water Treatment Equipment 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.