Sewage Water Treatment Plant
- Traditionally municipal Sewage Treatment Plants or bio-degradable substances are diluted, and the waste is disposed of by dumping it into any body of river or lake.
- Though this method is very simple, it is potentially dangerous to the flora and fauna present in water as it decreases the oxygen content considerably.
- Moreover, it contaminates and causes pollution of streams and lakes as well.
- Therefore, our specialized team of experts designs commercial Sewage Treatment Plants that are appreciated by many reputed builders in India.
- Our Treatment plants are widely used for residential complexes, municipal corporations, and housing societies and can be easily installed at any site.
- This world-class wastewater treatment solution not only helps in ensuring pollution-free water bodies but also helps in solving the water scarcity problem in our cities.
- Sewage Water Plant (STP) uses an activated sludge process to treat the water.
- It works on the Aerobic Respiration method, in which polluted water is treated by passing Sewage through three-tier processes of aeration, de-nitrification, and finally filtration cum absorption with the help of filters installed in plants.
- Treated Water is suitable for purposes like gardening and irrigation.
Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plant, Physical Wastewater Treatment Plant, Sludge Treatment Plant, Domestic wastewater treatment plant, Chemical wastewater treatment plant, Textile Wastewater Treatment Plant, Wastewater Treatment System, Municipal Wastewater Treatment System, Stp Plant manufacturer
- Removal of B.O.D
- Removal of Odour
- Floating Aerator
- Fixed Aerator
- Compressors FAB Media
- Tertiary Treatment:-
- Pressure Sand Filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
- U.V Treatment
- Colour odor-suspended solids removal
Contact Listings Owner Form
Sewage Water Treatment Plant 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.